Description House Fenioux
LOGIS 15th and 16th centuries (very old seigneury) - stone walls, comprising =
- 2 comfortable semi-detached houses without work to be planned for a total of 362m2 (2 living rooms / fireplaces, 2 fitted fitted kitchens, 6 bedrooms, 1 large mezzanine, 1 dressing room, 4 bathrooms and 4 toilets - their respective adjoining boiler rooms + 80m2 still convertible - Double glazing.
- 7 outbuildings including 1 garage 96m2 which can be converted over 2 levels, 1 barn 70m2, 1 former stable 55m2 and 4 other small outbuildings (possibility of gites) - Roofing houses 2003, Roofing and carpentry outbuildings 2012 and 2016
- Adjoining land of 32.165m2 in one piece -
The property includes 2 cadastral lots for sale together.
It is located 150m from the road with its tarmac access, on the edge of a private forest.
- Septic tank common to both houses, 2012 standards
- Old well (source
Sold furnished or not at the purchaser's choice with a J.Deer 16hp self-propelled tractor / mower left to the purchaser as well as wood reserves.
LOCATION: FENIOUX 79160 in a locality
- 20 minutes from Niort and the Poitevin marsh
- proximity to La Rochelle, Puy du Fou, Futuroscope, beaches.
- 4km from small shops, elementary schools and local producers
- 7km from Coulonge / Autize for all shops, supermarket, care, services, leisure etc ...
ACCESS: TGV Paris / Niort direct 2h - Nantes by A83 1h13 - Bordeaux by A10 2h10 - Paris by A10 4h.
LARGE POTENTIAL: family / friends residence - shared housing - investors for gites, guest rooms and tables, professional activity, small breeding (horses, dogs etc ...)
Will only be aimed at lovers of GREAT PEACE, NATURE, SPACES and HERITAGE;
Photos and information on request by email please.
- Living77 m2
- Land32165 m2
- Surface362 m2
- Downtown7 Km
- Commerce7 Km
- Beach80 Km